Jeremy's 30 Recommended Books for Growth-Oriented Individuals
May 31, 2018
Are you on a growth-development track and looking for some books to read this summer? Checkout my 30 recommended books (this list is definitely not everything I've read over the years). If you have a book that you believe is awesome for the person that desires to be successful, post in the comments below.
- Sidehustle Millionaire - How to Build a Side-Business that Creates Financial Freedom by Tony Whatley
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F#CK by Mark Manson
- Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burch
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- REWORK by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Conversion Code by Chris Smith
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Wooden on Leadership by John Wooden
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- QBQ - The Question Behind the Question by John G. Miller
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- What Every Body is Saying by Joe Navarro
- To Sell is Human by Daniel H. Pink
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- The Social Agent by Tony Giordano
- Power vs Force by David R. Hawkins
- Blink by Malcom Gladwell
- Stand Out by Marcus Buckingham
- How to Win and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks and Jay Papasan
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Tribes by Seth Godin
For more information about the affordable business coaching I offer for real estate agents and small business owners, visit my website today.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.